Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Like the Javelin, Charger and Galaxie but why didn't they they leave the dog dish caps on the Ford? it looked better with those.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I'd like the dog dishes on a plain Galaxie or Custom sedan, but a Galaxie 500 convertible looks better w/ flashy wheels, IMHO.
Yeah, except we already have had Galaxies (and Chrysler 300 and others) with these "Flashy wheels". Matt, how about a white conv with top up and DOG DISHES????

·
Registered
812 Posts
Awesome release! I love the Buick, and the addition of the back window. It makes it look more like a Special than a Skylark. I am also very pleased with the Javelin and glad to see the proper taillights, instead of just calling it a 73 and using the wrong lights (like some other companies have done in the past). I also like the darker blue color (though I do hope to see the light blue someday). It looks much better in person than in photos. My favorite is the Galaxie. Like some others, I was hoping for the dog dish hubcaps, but even without them, this car is awesome! The color is one of my favorites from Greenlight so far. Now, how about casting a 67 Galaxie in this color? I'd be in heaven!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts