Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I've been pushing for PL to release this kit in an all new model,but I guess other choices were made,good ones at that.most of all the LOTG Snake scene.So I decided to build my own,and its just about finished,I 'd say it's HO scale. The two JL cars look great in front of it. I had the blueprints from the book "TV sets" to go by,a picture of the house,and a picture of the model that was out several years ago,and I must say,I think mine may have more detail than the kit that was out,in most areas anyway. I guess that's what a pic of the house itself can do,and the comparing of the two pics.And after tons of hours,I finally have my own, from Spot under the stairs ,to granpas dungeon,and it's all fully illuminated.Included is a garage for the cars,a large dead yard,stone fence,living room,etc. I don't know if this would have been a hot seller for PL.But I'm pleased. If I knew how to load pics on this site,I would. I can email one to anyone who's intrested.It's just about done,and when it is,I can email a pic,but for now ,I have some pics of the near complete model I can email. MODELGUY

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yes!!! I would like to see them very much.
I have thought about doing that myself for a long time.
Thanks for the invite!

M

·
0 Posts
Ooo!Ooo! Me too! I too have plans on the table for this one,but mine is doll house size so as to make it easier to find furniture,and fixtures. Have you guys heard about the 1:1 scale version in Texas,man,everything really is bigger down there,I guess.:lol:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks!!!

Whoahoooo!,I did'nt expect so many responses,and I just emailed about 10 pics to those who's email was listed,I think TONYMOE is going to post it,so thanks for the good response. Modelguy Pat

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
Modelguy, I GOTTA see this! I've thought about it but did'nt know if I could do it well. Do you know about the REAL Munster house a couple's having built? Should be nearing completion by Halloween time. Please send me a pic. Tony Moe has a site? If so, what's the URL? Os

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yes, when...when...when...
just supply a link to where they are posted.
I've been looking Munsterskoach nothing...
TonyMoes nothing... :D

1 - 20 of 101 Posts