• black and white

Votes: 7 16.3%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

quick question. I'm working on painting templates for the upcoming Munster house kit and I was wondering how many folks will be painting it "in color" ( cream, white trim, brown roof) and how many will be painting it in tones of gray.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I'll be doing mine in color but a B&W one intrigues me as well . didn't think of that till you brought it up. I'm thinking a B&W paintjob may be a little more spooky looking. Maybe I'll have to do 2 versions!!!
Steve

·
Registered
895 Posts
Cool idea. I hadn't thought of it.

I've seen some of the classic monsters done in grey scale and they look absolutely awesome. In fact I think they look better (if done right) than those done in color!

I want to do a monster in grey scale but I would have to be in the right mood, which I'm not.

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
This question reminds me of the Psycho house that I am helping a friend with. After watching all of the movies, he has decided that he wants the house in the Psycho 4 color scheme, bright yellow with white trim and brown roof.

·
Registered
646 Posts
OK but what about that ghostly green color on those special order houses, there could be some color too I'd imagine. would be great to see these models by modelers. Karl

·
Registered
219 Posts
release date?

Really looking forward to this. Any rumors? I know there were some delays.Not even sure if the official box art has been released.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Instead of true black & white (i.e. gray scales), you might consider sepia tones (brown scales). Even a slight combination of the two would look great.

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Guys, guys, GUYS...too many options... :freak::freak:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts