Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A fairly large lot has been found in storage in Buenos Aires . These cars - many believed to have been made from Mattel dies are for sale until they are gone. They are about 15 years old! A set of 12 with shipping door to door
is $99 and a case at wholesale containing 120 is $475 also including shipping!
Anyone interested please contact [email protected]
Paypal is available

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
So did anyone purchase any of these sets - way back then? :lurk5:

If my memory is right (and no promises on that one these days) it seems I recall some buying these as there was a brief period when there were a number of Muky models showing up for sale around that time period - many with different colors and designs than the ones that first showed up in the '70's.

·
Administrator
28,175 Posts
I ran across this web site today while researching the 1968 Hot Wheels Redlines Series of castings. I have a pretty robust anti intrusion set up and it took a few redirects to make this link work properly. No malicious warnings were issued, but be prepared for a few re directs. The dates coincide 2004-2005 with the OPs original post about being able to buy new Mukys.

Muky diecast made in Argentina for sale, contact Bob Frassinetti

This site though is a better jumping off point for finding out about the earliest history on Muky brand diecasts. Mr Frassinetti is the same person involved with the Argentinean Toy Museum at both of these links

Muky - The "Argentinean Hot Wheels"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts