Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal........

MSI Raceway in Roseville Mi. has a great facility with a snowbirds size and style track with crc carpet. AWESOME birds test track!!!! Currently they are running onroad and oval on the same days. They are going to attempt an oval only day on Tues NOV 24th. to see how it go's and if attendance is good there is a possibility of having a weekly oval nite.. I know the 24th is a Tuesday and im sure people arent going to want to travel on a tues nite but if your from indiana or ohio trust me the 2 or 3 hr drive would be worth it!! I know myself and Cyrul are planning on doing alot of testing for the birds at this track!!!

As of right now all they have been running is 13.5 1c.. They will run whatever class you guys show up for tho if we can get a decent group of racers. Marc the track owner is really accomadating and an oval racer himself! This track is awesome, i think 13.5 1c runs around 50 laps on a pretty quick run!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Oval Night

Hey guys, even though the test night is a Tuesday, that's not to say we couldn't move it to a Saturday or Friday night for the permanent night...We would love to have the whole midwest oval crowd here weekly....as Frank said, I am an oval racer, grew up running in a parking lot!! Hope to see you all come out!!

Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Marc will have to post up some pics when he gets a chance. facility is similar to josh's old track in canton maybe a little larger. track is slightly bigger too.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Pics and Vids

If you check out our other forum under on road racing, there are videos somewhere between page 120 and 135.....there are a few oval races. Hope you can make it out.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Premium Member
3,694 Posts
Are you planning on having an Oval night Dec 29th? Some of us may be able to make that trip if we are not working the next day. What is the address?

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
The 29th will work for me.
If there is ever a friday night, that might be a little easier to make than a tuesday.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Tuesday Night

Tuesday just happened to be an open night for us next week. We will be having a driver's meeting with everybody to discuss what night would be best for the oval guys. We would like to do oval early Sunday morning, then road course in the afternoon....But, we would like to have a day and night dedicated to just oval....Monday, Tuesday and Friday nights are all options....Hope to see everyone on Tuesday.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Tuesday Night

Hey guys just checkin to see who all is coming on Tuesday......The Ice will be down Monday afternoon......Hope to see everyone come out so we can figure out a night that will work for everyone.

Thanks,
Marc

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Frank, if you guys have some racing on Saturdays after the first of the year, me and Cody would take a ride around the pond and run either 10.5 or 7.5 with ya.Let us know.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts