Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to try something new for 2010 with MSA and Hobbytalk. I will be updating regularly on all products as they come in the door, that way all the shops can check in here and not have to call and ask about different things that have been out of stock for a while.

If you are a customer of MSA, free to check in and ask any questions you may have for me.

If you are not a customer of MSA, drop me an email at [email protected] and I will answer any question you may have and get you the info about getting your shop setup.

Thanks
Barry Hill
J & D Machine/Hyperdrive/MSA

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hay I just found your site on HT that sounds great, .Hope you and all have a very Happy New Year and many more Scott,Scott's Hobbies:wave:

·
Team DCM
2,309 Posts
Great deal, will know now, Thanks Barry, Darrell............. yes I am still out here just moved up north a bit further in Indiana.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Hey Barry...I never got the package for the Prelude race in Indy.

Is that something we need to track thru UPS or USPS?

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
barry, whats the word on the Thunder power 40c packs? Thanks and hope you are getting better

·
BMS R/C Speedway
933 Posts
I am looking for the part # for the Tamiya center shock top piece that allows you to attach an RPM ball cup to it. Could anyone let me know what it is if you have it?

Thanks
Mike

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
Single cell? Save me 2!!! Now all I need is rcvr packs and I am set.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts