Hobbyist Forums banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
After the way people reacted when the stuff got lost in the mail, I would be very surprised if Matt would do it again. If it was me, I sure would not. It was enough of a hassle doing it for four friends, people who knew me personally at the track.
I am sure he won't. Just messin!

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Can anyone tell me how to get ahold of mrt? Need to check on getting a transponder
You can contact them by email (check www.rclaps.com)

Does these transponders work good and do they work with the normal amb system?
Yes. When I did my group buy for friends we spent a total of $1150 on transponders among 5 people. No one has had any complaints.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Ordered my transponder 11/08.........arrived today..........

ohiorcracer........like was posted above use the www.rclaps.com address to order a transponder. You can get them with ears, without ears, and even encased in shrink wrap. They have 21 numbers on them (set up kind of like a speed control, you pick the number you want) to choose from and work excellent! I now have 3 of them all set on the same number so it makes signing up WORLDS easier. Last week with the exchange rate my "earless" PXT cost $71.84. Depending on the exchange rate at the time is what you'll be paying. I've now spent $56, $61, and $71 for them. Still cheaper than new Mylaps transponders. Keep in mind it's my understanding these won't work with the NEWEST version of the AMB (Mylaps) system. They do however work perfectly fine with the AMBrc and AMBrc3 systems.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts