Hobbyist Forums banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
I also purchased a MRT transponder from Matt, it was on his second order. He was a great guy to deal with and kept me informed whenever he had new info on the order.

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
why can't he post on here or something? y going through u? just curious.
Cannot answer that. I have dealt with Matt for a few years now and never had a problem. It takes time to get refund before he can send us all our money back. In my opinion that is what we are waiting for, as he was/is not making any money on this deal! He can't just refund us the money out of his own pocket if it was not his fault.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Where was everybody that is giving good reviews for Matt a couple weeks ago when we were all worried about our investment and he was no where to be found. I was one of the first that said I would give him more time when it was reported there was trouble with customs, but why did he disappear from HT? Wouldn't you get worried too? It has been mentioned he was on other web forums but no sign of him here. I think everyone can understand why some were jumping to conclusions. I hope this works out for all involved.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
As of yesterday I probably guaranteed everybody will be getting their transponders as I ordered one directly from MRT. These ones will probably show up now. That's typically how my luck goes. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Where was everybody that is giving good reviews for Matt a couple weeks ago when we were all worried about our investment
I wasn't following this forum :) I just so happened to stumble upon it again out of sheer luck....It is odd he hasn't replied... but I don't know any details nor can I even assume/speculate why.

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
As of yesterday I probably guaranteed everybody will be getting their transponders as I ordered one directly from MRT. These ones will probably show up now. That's typically how my luck goes. :rolleyes:
It would be nice for us if they did!

You can never have too many PT's. Wish now I didn't sell all mine a while back!

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
All the money has been refunded for the transponders. I'd like to thank those of you who didn't resort to questioning my intentions while I sorted this mess out.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
Where does this guy live? I am sure someone must be in his area and could go see him face to face.
I find it amusing that someone who has 21 posts and 4 feedbacks is willing to offer up someone coming to my door and meet me "face to face".

I'm sure that you've built up a lot of credibility in 30 days though. That's the only logical reason for you to assume I ran off with people's money. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself until you spend a little more time here. I've only been around for about 5 years so unless things have changed dramatically, it's best for guys like you to keep your mouth shut and learn the etiquette.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you sir.
Your trader rating is what kept my urge to question the goings on in check.
Things do get messed up sometimes. If your rating has been damaged because of this let me know how to help clear it up.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I find it amusing that someone who has 21 posts and 4 feedbacks is willing to offer up someone coming to my door and meet me "face to face".

I'm sure that you've built up a lot of credibility in 30 days though. That's the only logical reason for you to assume I ran off with people's money. Maybe you should keep your opinions to yourself until you spend a little more time here. I've only been around for about 5 years so unless things have changed dramatically, it's best for guys like you to keep your mouth shut and learn the etiquette.
I merley asked because alot of people seemed to be out thier hard earned money. Why does it matter how many feedback or how long I have been around. You hadnt logged in here in a month and who knows what had happened. Did you get in car accident? Did you loose your job and couldnt afford the interent? etc.

So why is it so bad for me to ask where you lived, if it was local to me I would have glady swung over to see what was going on. I never said you took anyones money, I never said anything bad about you as a matter of fact. And why do people assume when you meet someone face to face it is going to be a bad experince, like I was saying it was going to be a violent act against you? I just thought someone could of swung in, and said hey man people are wondering what is going on.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Clown?

You sure you can back that up?

If you want?

You took everyone's cash and split for months leaving them out of money and a transponder. From the start you were on hobbytalk everyday trying to round up the cash for the "group scam". Once you had enough money, you split. And almost got away with the cash.. Then you have Spider tell everyone "He's busy at work" "he can't get to the computer"... LOL You stayed off hobbytalk for a month and a half.. As soon you found out somebody had searched and found you on another forum logging in daily and posting you showed back up to make it right lol

It's nice to see that you refunded everybody though. You almost got away with it :wave:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
If you want?

You took everyone's cash and split for months leaving them out of money and a transponder. From the start you were on hobbytalk everyday trying to round up the cash for the "group scam". Once you had enough money, you split. And almost got away with the cash.. Then you have Spider tell everyone "He's busy at work" "he can't get to the computer"... LOL You stayed off hobbytalk for a month and a half.. As soon you found out somebody had searched and found you on another forum logging in daily and posting you showed back up to make it right lol

It's nice to see that you refunded everybody though. You almost got away with it :wave:
So let me see if I understand you correctly...

You claim I I was rounding up cash for a "group scam" even though I had done this in the past with no problems. You then claim I was trying to "get away with the cash". Now you are claiming that I had Spider in on the scam?

As for posting somewhere else every day. I posted several places. I did not post here because people who had nothing to do with the deal were putting in their $.01 and calling me a thief while those who did have a vested interest understood the situation. Could I have done a better job communicating that the status had not changed? Probably. Is it of any interest to you? Probably not.

The simple fact is, you have made some pretty big claims here and besides having no right to do so, also have no reason to chime in. Unless they've pinned an internet sheriff star on your puffed out chest, you might need to go lay down Officer Fife. Remember, you've only got one bullet in your pocket and best I can tell, you've implicated no less than 2 people in your theory of an internet scam.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
It's none of my business. And No, I don't think Spider was involved in any of it. He just posted what you told him to post. And for the record, nobody posted anything about you being a thief of calling you out until you just quit logging onto Hobbytalk. That's when the questions came. When I said "group scam" I ment that you took money from a group of people..

I'm done posting about it. You refunded them.. That's all that matters!

Have a nice day :wave:

·
Trying to go Fast!
1,245 Posts
Got refund. Thanks for trying.

I think the parties involved just wanted the updates from you, even if no new updates.

When you gonna do it again? Put me down for 2.

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Got refund. Thanks for trying.

I think the parties involved just wanted the updates from you, even if no new updates.

When you gonna do it again? Put me down for 2.
After the way people reacted when the stuff got lost in the mail, I would be very surprised if Matt would do it again. If it was me, I sure would not. It was enough of a hassle doing it for four friends, people who knew me personally at the track.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts