Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm taking orders for another group buy. The price this time around is $60 each. That includes priority shipping with confirmation. Check my feedback and previous threads if you need more information. Please pay from a funded source or as a gift so I don't have to absorb the paypal fees.

I'll be placing the order at the end of August so that we can have them in our hands before the indoor season kicks off.

Any questions, email me [email protected] This email is also the paypal address.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
This is a great way to get the transponders. Wurthusa has done this before and I got two. He is easy to work with and you can depend on him to do things right.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
I'll take 1 so I have it for my other racer. Hope it works out this time. :) Expect money in a day or so. Been awful busy this week.........

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll take 1 so I have it for my other racer. Hope it works out this time. :) Expect money in a day or so. Been awful busy this week.........
I already have an order for 20 from someone so the order will definitely go through this time. Sorry about last time but I didn't get enough orders.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Not a problem. Don't need it till October anyway. :)

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only 9 days left to get your order in. I'm placing the order on September 1st and I'll probably have a couple of extras this time around but not many.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
Matt curious.........Are you getting the ones with ears or without? Not that it really matters but I was just wondering as the other 2 I have don't have ears. I put them all in with velcro just in case I need to move to another vehicle.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Matt curious.........Are you getting the ones with ears or without? Not that it really matters but I was just wondering as the other 2 I have don't have ears. I put them all in with velcro just in case I need to move to another vehicle.
I've always done the units with ears in the past because it's easier for someone who doesn't want them to cut the tabs off than it is for someone who wants tabs to glue them on.

·
Used to be racer......
4,210 Posts
I've always done the units with ears in the past because it's easier for someone who doesn't want them to cut the tabs off than it is for someone who wants tabs to glue them on.
Gotcha........like I said, just curious. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 109 Posts