Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I am in the procoss of updating my database of Movie/TV models ever produced by JL and Playinmantis at moviereplicars.net, can anyone tell me wher I can find formation and images to add to my database?

Thanks
MovieReplicars

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Welcome to the board MovieReplicars. JL produced quite a few movie and TV show cars. The best place that I can tell you of to start is on the JL community page, click on Wyatt's JL site, where you'll find pictures of everything you'll need. "Hollywood on Wheels" is the section to look under for most of these cars. I believe there's another section for Batmobiles too if this comes under the heading you're looking for.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
18 american graffiti cars
1 blair witch van
4 1:64 bat related vehicles
2 1:24 bat related die cast
a custom made batski for lightningfest attendees only (not j/l produced)
4 cartoon network cars
a ton of james bond cars
15 speed racer cars
herbie fully loaded series and the 1:18 herbies and the 1:18 mystery machine
a ton of "hollywood on wheels" cars
4 lost in space
4 evel knievel
3 special supercar models produced for misc.mayhem
4 simpsons cars
18 star trek ships
frightning lightning had several which included both munster cars, ecto 1-a, christine, etc. and there was the 1:43 drag-u-la
plus a bunch of movie/tv related dioramas

anybody else think of some i missed?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Heh-heh..I mis-read the topic title as 'Movie/TV Model never produced by JL'...

There are many never made, but the one I'd love to see that was never done is Rockford's gold Firebird Esprit (either the '74 or '75).

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I don't know the scope of your project, but as a courtesy, you might want to contact Wyatt (also a HT member) via PM or EM for permission. He has put many hours into creating a valuable reference site. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
robertwadehall said:
There are many never made, but the one I'd love to see that was never done is Rockford's gold Firebird Esprit (either the '74 or '75).
Was there ever a list of the "never made" vehicles posted, and is there a place where I can read it?

Apparently, I am a bit of a masochist. :lol:

David.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I think that one would have to start off with all the movies. ( I have no Idea where to find a list of movies, video store maybe) then scratch off the ones that have had a replica done.

That would be my guess.

But in answer to your question, There is not a list that I know of.
Richard

1 - 12 of 12 Posts