Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stangfreak got me inspired to pull my movie/TV cars together. This is not all of them, but here we go
Fall Guy GMC

Dukes of Hazzard Carnival of Thrills Vega

Zombieland Hummer H2 "Thank God for Rednecks!"

Dirk Diggler's Vette from Boogie Nights

For Your Eyes Only Lotus

BTTF DeLorean

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Stangfreak got me inspired to pull my movie/TV cars together. This is not all of them, but here we go
Fall Guy GMC

Dukes of Hazzard Carnival of Thrills Vega

Zombieland Hummer H2 "Thank God for Rednecks!"

Dirk Diggler's Vette from Boogie Nights

For Your Eyes Only Lotus

BTTF DeLorean
Hmmmmm I resemble that remark.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This may eventually become one of the getaway cars from F5

Ertl version of the A Team

KITT

HW A Team

Roscoes Monaco

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cannonball RUn Rolls

Dazed & Confuzed GTO

Running Scared Taxi and Trans Am

The Junkman 80 Corvette

Cannonball Run Monte Carlo

Bana's Duster from Dazed & Confuzed

We all know what this is

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amen brother. Mom grew up in Western NC, Dad in West Va. I was born in North Carolina, grew up there and in Georgia and settled here in VA 25 years ago. My wife is VA born and bred. My greyhound is the only thing in the house from north of the Mason-Dixon line - she raced at a track in Connecticut

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
My families are from the Hills of Kentucky on my father's side and the Hills of Missouri on my Mothers side. And my father currently lives in the Hills of North Carolina. I consider myself a southern boy.
Amen brother. Mom grew up in Western NC, Dad in West Va. I was born in North Carolina, grew up there and in Georgia and settled here in VA 25 years ago. My wife is VA born and bred. My greyhound is the only thing in the house from north of the Mason-Dixon line - she raced at a track in Connecticut
My families were from New Hampshire and Nova Scotia. I guess that makes me a southern boy, too...

:wave:

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The ironic thing about the Daytona is that it was the last car I bought when I gave up the hobby as a 12 year old. It was a 2 pack with a Caravan, which I also still have.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts