Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
we have the black impala ss from the movie all about the benjamins, The Gulf Porsche from the movie LeMans, The FIRE and police cars from the tv show code red,hardees car from the tv commericals in the 1980's,The old police car andy griffith show,cannonball run movie Hawaiian tropic car,starsky and hutch, rd torino,a batmobile,gold bonneviles from smokey and the bandit movies...............I have a partridge bus somewhere and Matchbox cars I have I dream of jeanie, mash,magnum p.i.,laverne and shirley,jsut to name several.....Thanks. I got corgi police cars from superman and Kojack.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I would like to see one or two group shots though over all the pics with a couple of cars. I still have dial up and it's taking me a looooong time waiting for them all to open.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I also want to know where you got that Batmobile??? I used to have the old matchbox one when I was a kid...had tiny Batman and Robin molded into the seat. Anyone know if it would be worth anything today?

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
I also want to know where you got that Batmobile??? I used to have the old matchbox one when I was a kid...had tiny Batman and Robin molded into the seat. Anyone know if it would be worth anything today?
That's a Corgi jr.
Husky jr also made that casting,the car was released,late sixties,early to mid seventies.
You can find the car,on blister,with the batboat and trailer on e-boy,from 50 $ and ^
Used ,open ones are readily available in old car "lots" or seperately,they can be had cheap,and you repaint it.
There also is a site that sells repro parts,if you wanna go all the way.

SUPPOSEDLY,

2007 HW's are releasing a 66 Batmobile this year.
The internet is all a buzz with this news....we shall see.........

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
The Starsky and hutch is also a corgi jr. car like the batmobile, 70's relics that still have!!!! I also got Daisy's yellow road runner somewhere and the Vanishing Point Challenger. The Impala police car and box is a British custom matchbox.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts