Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im moveing to fla .daytona tampa or St Augustine.and im looking for tracks near by with in a 30 to 45 min drive from each onroad offroad or oval it dont matter to me as long as thay run every week .can some one help me out .links would be a great help

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I live 10 mins from Tampa. For oval you have Boylan's MTR in Bradenton. They run pan cars and race at least twice a month. There is also a tourning car type track in Mango It's 45 mins from Tampa. For Off road you have Farmers, BnB Hobbies, and a few others within a 2 hour drive.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thats quite a spread! i used to live in jacksonville and i guess there was one there. get ahold of katfish or dave pull i think those are the names i see come up on here the most for oval in FL or click the rc trackfinder option up top it may steer ya right. Dont mean to throw your name out guys but you seem like the 2 i think of when i hear florida on here!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
http://www.snowbirdnationals.com/thunder

We also run a carpet race in Largo 4 times a year and the Snowbirds once a year. And if MTR is not racing we sometimes make a road trip to Daytona and race the East Coasters @ Stricklands (good group of guys and a very nice oval track).

You love it here....you can race outside in December in shorts!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts