Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The moment I saw this baby on Motormax's website, I knew I had to have it. I've looked all over online and the only place that has it is a website run entirely in German (requires Euros to buy). Does anybody know which site or actual store I can find the Motormax 1979 Chrysler LeBaron Town & Country wagon at? Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
What section of their website is it on? I'd love to see a pic of it.

Edit: Found the pic after finding the search engine. If this is done in 1/24, then what's the chances of it being produced in 1/64?

Crafty w/more questions than answers :p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Good to meet a fellow wagon enthusiast. I just searched on their site for a Town and Country wagon and got this:

EDIT: I just noticed your edit. :) Not sure what their plans are for this, but I think it's one of the best of its kind. I can't wait for it to be available somewhere.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks like they edited their page today, because when i checked they were only up to the chevette, anyways, looking forward to the Reliant, 'Stang sportroof and that LeBaron wagon!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
The Matador & Hornet are good additions also ! I wonder when some new colors of the Mustang II will come out ?? So far Pinto , Maverick , Gremlin & Pacer have had 2nd releases in new colors .. In 1/60 scale.

As far as the Reliant , I have no interest in that one .... Chevette too ...
Would also like to see more of the 78 T-Bird ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts