Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone kept track of all the Motormax 1:64 diecasts? Does anyone know where I could get my hands on this list?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dear WLCollector:

A pretty good (albeit not updated) list can be seen on the Toynutz site.It is a listing of the 6000 series.

As far as the 'American Grafitti' and Cherries as concerned,what is seen around is what been avaliable,since these series are recent.

And of course,some of the Zylmex cars are still being offered by them; a Zylmex database also does exist.

Nick K

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
stanmmx said:
Dear WLCollector:

A pretty good (albeit not updated) list can be seen on the Toynutz site.It is a listing of the 6000 series.

As far as the 'American Grafitti' and Cherries as concerned,what is seen around is what been avaliable,since these series are recent.

And of course,some of the Zylmex cars are still being offered by them; a Zylmex database also does exist.

Nick K

Do you have any links to the zylmex database of the cars still offered by MM?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Dear Craftymore:

Sure,and I had that on 'My Favorites' section.

There goes:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4882/

As of late,on a 98 cent store and briefly at CVS Pharmacies,I found some of the Zylmexes packed with the newer boxes (this design was introduced last year) from Motormax.Items such as the Lexus LS,Fiat X1/9,Mercedes 560,etc.

Nick K

1 - 4 of 4 Posts