Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't think of a better man for the job than Jeff from MCT to be part of Autofest. After speaking with him for only a half hour I know we have somebody special. Between Jeff and AutWorld, I look forward to this show being loads of fun with plenty of racing, trading, buying and selling. As long as the weather holds out the outdoor courtyard attached to the event area will be set up for "free grazers" to trade and sell for hours at a time. After one day the show is nearly full table wise and the Dinner is already 50% sold out before the first 24 hours.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Mark,

I must tell you and all the HobbyTalk supporters that I am honored to be apart of this event. As you know, at first, I declined to come due to the health issues of my daughter. But when my wife read your emails to me from the past few days, she encouraged me to take the time to make the event, as she knows how much it means to me to help out events, such as this one.

Again, I am very honored to have been asked to attend this event as a vendor and I will do my best to support you, the show and all the other companies involved. I am sure that as the word gets out, the event will be well attended.....and I know we can count on the HobbyTalk users coming out in full support.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
motorcitytoyz said:
Mark,

I must tell you and all the HobbyTalk supporters that I am honored to be apart of this event. As you know, at first, I declined to come due to the health issues of my daughter. But when my wife read your emails to me from the past few days, she encouraged me to take the time to make the event, as she knows how much it means to me to help out events, such as this one.

Again, I am very honored to have been asked to attend this event as a vendor and I will do my best to support you, the show and all the other companies involved. I am sure that as the word gets out, the event will be well attended.....and I know we can count on the HobbyTalk users coming out in full support.
Great to hear your helping out :thumbsup: Jeff how is that baby doing?

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Jessica is doing better but still having to go to doctors everyday - sometime twice a day. Her weight gain is good but still having issues with heart, lungs and liver.
My wife and I are taking it day by day and with all the support from family and friends, it helps make the stress more manageable.

We are very blessed and I thank everyone for their prayers and best wishes - we are very greatful.

Thanks...

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tomhocars said:
Tom Stumpf,Bob Beers and Danny Esposito will be at Autofest
....and looking forward to meeting you too! Mister Coney is coming as well as SCJ. Lots of slot car players this year!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts