Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had Received today Shelby Cobra 427 S/C in 1/43 scale by Greenlight Motor World Series which is made by High Speed.

(refresh the page if pic won't load)

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Is yellow the only color available at this time, or does it (or will it) come in other colors?

What is the price?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Is yellow the only color available at this time, or does it (or will it) come in other colors?

What is the price?

Thanks in advance.
From Greenlight yellow is the only color as far as I know in the first series. I was told only hobby stores will sell them and maybe TRU. If you are looking for a different color I do have the original High Speed casting on my web site which is blue. I just compared the 2 castings side by side. The original High Speed casting has chrome hubcaps, different color steering wheel and on the plastic box base it says 1965 Cobra.

P.S. I just also noticed on the box I had received, where they list the 6 cars on the back of the package they spelled Porsche Carera wrong. As I think it should be spelled Carrera. One more thing I had noticed on the back of the box they list Lamborghini Murcielago as a new casting BUT the advertisement that I had received; they show Lamborghini Gallardo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts