Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Had received a few models today for my web site, and after taking the model out of the box for picture decided I had to keep one model for my own collection (its going to be the most expensive 1/43 model in my collection)

Motor City USA (Resin model) 1/43 1959 Cadillac Limousine, Black

Vadim

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Ah, that is unbelievably cool. Excellent photo.

I wish someone would make Cadillac limo models for every year from 1955 to 1976. And Lincolns and Imperials, too!

Thanks for posting your amazing 1959 Cadillac Limousine - Wow!

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Very nice Limousine Vadim!

Here's a pic of a diecast 1/43 scale 1958 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Limousine made by U.S.A. Models from a thread that I started.

·
Registered
59 Posts
WOW, Vadim, that's Awesome!!!:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the pic. BTW, you mentioned expensive. Care to share with us what it cost?

Roy in TX.:)

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
2fab4u said:
WOW, Vadim, that's Awesome!!!:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the pic. BTW, you mentioned expensive. Care to share with us what it cost?

Roy in TX.:)
Hi,

The retail on them from Motor City Usa, is $139.95. I have them priced at 7 percent below retail. I know this company in the past had some hand build white metal cars and they retailed at $275.00 so this one in resin compared to the white metal cars is a bargain from this company. :)

Vadim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts