Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy! I bought the two new Camaros from them. I keep getting an error message when I go to Auctiva to pay. I tried to pay like 30 times the last two days. I thought I might need an invoice to pay so when it came, I kept trying to pay. Still can't get from Auctiva to Pay Pal or credit cards. It's very frustrating trying to pay for something over and over. Has anybody had problems with Auctiva the last couple of days?:hat:

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
I know Jeff from motorcitytoys from the swap meets.I have dealt with him many times he is a straight up guy.If there is problems rest assured it is a screw up or a glitch,its not you being ripped off.Be patient.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably between it being the weekend and the Auctiva problem. Thanks for the reassurance Rick! I was sure it was the ebay payment process. The thing with the available items kinda threw me. I was hoping to pay right away and get it shipped!

Desert...You know I have no patience...Slot :hat:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Jeff is a member of this board. I don't know his exact boardname, but it is something like (and may even be) motorcitytoyz. He is a highly respected vendor and is a fixture at many shows.

Joe

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Joe, I think there is a problem with Auctiva. Has anybody had trouble with it this weekend?

I just paid for a couple of other auctions that don't go through Auctiva so now I'm sure that's the problem!:hat:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was an ebay problem. Jeff sent me paypal address and item has been paid for. Yipeee!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts