Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Mailed in mine last nite. I'm not letting my 4 year old eat for a few days before, so she will at least eat $2 bucks worth ;).... She's more excited about going than I am and she's just a marshall in training. Santa is bringing her an SC10 for Christmas. See you all in a few weeks.

Good Day!

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I mailed mine in right after the last race
All I can say is...:p ~raspberries to you for being so prompt~ LOL Actually ours was filled out and ready at the last race but no one was there to take it. We got home and it was forgotten. All good now though it will go out tomorrow.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
BTW guys, I changed the pricing for kids. Kids 10 and under, the price is $7.50. Just write in in on your banquet forms.

Thanks,
Nick

·
Registered
39 Posts
so racers have to pay to go this year I have never been to one before but thought it used to be free if you did 4 out of 5 races?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Instead of them paying for the food they spend the money on GREAT give aways. We went last year and the food was wonderful and well worth the money.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
981 Posts
so racers have to pay to go this year I have never been to one before but thought it used to be free if you did 4 out of 5 races?
Back in the day, the "free" food was not exactly good IMO.

For me, it's better to get more stuff that I can use more than once. The food is a "in and out" type of deal.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
No problem, as long as you raced 4 out 5 races you will be given a ticket upon sign in and then they will do several rounds of drawings until all the prizes are given away. :thumbsup:

·
Owner Battle Front Gaming
3,939 Posts
Just a question. Not real clear if we are supposed to send money with the banquet flyer. If so, who do we make checks out to. I don't send cash through the mail.

I am definitely coming!!!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts