Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the result of a lazy Sunday afternoon. Used up some more .97 cent and Mega Pack JLs for parts & pieces. Chassis,interior and tire swaps along with parts from a GTX Zinger and BWF GTX. And a group shot of 62 Plymouths.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
where'd you get the wheels on that GTX ?
The 67 got 'em from the first 69 Dart release, blue. The 70 wheels are from a silver 67 GTX convert that donated it's chassis to the blue 67. Painted the centers with a paint pen from a craft store.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
snowman66 said:
like the 442 and GTX where did you find them 2 cars at. I would love to get my hands on them 2.Are they the .97 cars?
The 442 is from Muscle Cars USA 4 release that I have had; came with hard tires and Cragars. The GTX was a .97 TRU find. Originally looked like this.

(Thanks for the pics Wyatt :thumbsup: )

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
NWovalfan said:
Here is the result of a lazy Sunday afternoon. Used up some more .97 cent and Mega Pack JLs for parts & pieces. Chassis,interior and tire swaps along with parts from a GTX Zinger and BWF GTX. And a group shot of 62 Plymouths.

Brock I ashamed to admit I forgot to say thank you for the Christmas present! I LOVE the book!
Keith Seume's - The Beetle, Celebration of the world's favorite car
Great pictures! THANK YOU! :wave:
Chris

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
AWESOME swaps, those belvederes are too cool.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
True! Especially the pegs in the diecast aisle! :devil:
Yesssss!!!!!!!! Now if we could just get more people to think like that, we would have a little more peg space for the good stuff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts