Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its been awhile, but heres some pics from the store I found the Red Baron redline.These were hanging in the back of the room. Prices ranged from $2-$7. I also used to be huge into vintage Star Wars. I bought a complete vintage AT-AT at this same store for $100 2 yrs ago.

I didnt dig through the totes. Wife was already getting anxious to leave. LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part 2.

There was a box of loose mixed diecast sitting on a counter. $3 a piece.
I found this while digging and it managed to go home with me.
Its pretty roached. LOL

Heres a pic I found of what one looks like fresh.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Part 3.

These were found at same store but in a different room hanging on a spin rack. They were all priced at $1.75. Note the residue left from the price tags.

Thanks for looking !!!

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I was thinking the same about the blisters, who would price it like that, collector my ass, someone trying to make a buck, i'm not saying they are valuable, but it's the point..

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Yeah, looks like someone is robbing someone... There is some cool stuff there, but someone is tryingg to make two bucks !!!
Love to get my hands on that HW forklift !!!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I know its been awhile, but heres some pics from the store I found the Red Baron redline.These were hanging in the back of the room. Prices ranged from $2-$7. I also used to be huge into vintage Star Wars. I bought a complete vintage AT-AT at this same store for $100 2 yrs ago.

I didnt dig through the totes. Wife was already getting anxious to leave. LOL
Next time you head back there - if you plan on heading back there ... Can you please LMK what they want for the Jada Von Dutch Cars in the totes and if they have any Road Rats too in them totes ... I see a Jada Von Dutch bottom left corner - Brown card

Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts