Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would appear with all these announcements, this has been overlooked. There are two Monster Scenes kits (according to those at I-Hobby) on Moebius' table, Grousome Goodies and The Pain Parlor! I dont know if these are coming out or there just to see if there is interest. Hopefully the former.
Can anyone clarify?
Man that would AWESOME news!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
WOW This is like Christmas in October!!!...I Love it!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Repopping Vampi would be good, if they could put her on a slight diet......Nothing worse than a gold bad being covered up by a dunlop. he he he.

When Vampi is released, I'll buy the whole lot of monster scenes. If not, I'll just pick up a few of the favs.

·
Registered
369 Posts
FANTASTIC news on the two m/s kits,
But has anyone got any idea if Moebius plans to release the two other figure kits from the line up, dracula & mr hyde :thumbsup:

·
Registered
882 Posts
Repopping Vampi would be good, if they could put her on a slight diet......Nothing worse than a gold bad being covered up by a dunlop. he he he.

When Vampi is released, I'll buy the whole lot of monster scenes. If not, I'll just pick up a few of the favs.
True, but she's another styrene icon. It would be a shame to change this kit. There are so many other statues, busts (pardon the pun;)), and garage kits available of a more 'relaistic' Vampi. The Aurora version should stay as it is.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am sooo glad the Pain Parlor and Gruesome Goodies are being reissued!! I've been hoping they would. I wish they would cast the front pieces of the lab machines in clear plastic for lighting though. As for Vampi,I would love to see her reissued as well. I'de buy 3 or 4.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like next Halloween is gonna be something special for us Monster Scenes fans! Thanks for the heads up Dave, and thanks to Frank for making these great kits happen!
Hope the Pain parlor skeleton is in glow.
Well, until next Halloween we've got a kings ransom of kits coming down the pike, and eye (Franco) want them all!!!!!
You guys at Moebius must be brimming with pride...if not, START BRIMMING RIGHT NOW!
You guys earned it! A new modeling era is here and a ton of people are very happy.
Thanks a million.
Your friend,
James
jimandjudyshorrormodels.com

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hmmmm. I 'd be very amazed if Monarch puts out the Monster Scenes Hyde and Dracula.

Mind you the "Monster Scenes Limited" Parts Pit would look GREAT in styrene!

Parts Pit Mike

·
Registered
882 Posts
Mike, there are some built up photos and box art doing the rounds in another thread here. I think there is a licensing issue that left these two kits separate from the other MS kits.

I don't have all the background, maybe someone a little more clued in could illuminate us?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts