Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Skipper, a couple of quick comments. First...WOW! Great cars , thanks for the pics. I really like your choice or selection for each collection.

The Stangs' work great with a nice blind of manufactures. I see HW, Greenlight, Johnny and even the Shelby brand. They look great together. As do the Shelby Coupes.

There are two cars that stood out that I can't place. The first is the middle car of pic three ( the Daytona's) Where did the white coupe with the blue wheels come from. Look great! And second is the red holiday Mustang vert' in the bottom pic. What year?

Again, fun pics, thanks for posting.

Ward

·
Mustang Collector
4,091 Posts
Ward,
Skipper can correct me if I am wrong but I believe that the Mustang picture is from Pony Power 5 pack with a very sweet wheel swap.
Those are some great looking custom Daytonas. I really like the primer gray with flames.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Well, Chris, I've left all 3 custom flamed Daytonas you made for me caged. But after seeing your pics, I'm thinking of setting all of them free!
You have a great assortment of diecast - thanks for sharing the pics! :thumbsup:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Great Pics! Love those Custom Daytona Coupes!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you all for your kind comments. To answer the questions, Wyatt those are all customs I made after I had a little daydream a few months back. There were several threads about the BWF Cobras :) 69Stang, that Cobra with the blue wheels is a custom. It's actually kind of a light pearl gray. Haven't decided whether to flame it in blue or use racing stripes and sponsor decals. Maybe I should just leave it alone :tongue: And Pup, you are absolutely correct. Took the hubs from a MCUSA Grand National. I think they look much better. That Mustang also sports a white base :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
Very nice. Those Fest Cobras are one of my very favorite castings. Miike Groothuis did outstanding work on those. The HTBB Cobra was killer too!
Oh yes Mike does GREAT work! Hey arn't we about due for another Groothius jpeg? (Hint, Hint) :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts