Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking still to find more fine tunning methods to tighten my car up. Want to concentrate on thr front end rite now. running RF blue, LF Black, big bubba spring rite front with Purple KST left front. Im running the R5 front end and chassis. Probably got 2.5 - 5 deg left fron reactive caster. Running 0 deg camber when suspension is compressed. The spacers that are in the caster blocks where the upper a arm connects to the blocks, where do i want the spacers to be? Running about .02 of sag in the LF with a lil bit of pre load in the RF. Im going to have to add probably about 7 g's of lead so any ideas where i should be placing that?

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Looking still to find more fine tunning methods to tighten my car up. Want to concentrate on thr front end rite now. running RF blue, LF Black, big bubba spring rite front with Purple KST left front. Im running the R5 front end and chassis. Probably got 2.5 - 5 deg left fron reactive caster. Running 0 deg camber when suspension is compressed. The spacers that are in the caster blocks where the upper a arm connects to the blocks, where do i want the spacers to be? Running about .02 of sag in the LF with a lil bit of pre load in the RF. I'm going to have to add probably about 7 g's of lead so any ideas where i should be placing that?
Add the weight close to the Left Rear as possible.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts