Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
TJET RACER
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
demo cars

these bodys were givin to me 1 was brown 1 rec and 1 blue 1968 ltd wagons resin bodys i have a 4th 1 coming.:wave:

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Honda your Demo Derby cars are a great HT fun time to see!!!!!

Honda these are very Cool Demo Derby cars Dude!!

Some people in the Derby World cirles like to bend the back of the Station Wagon Demo Derby cars up a bit before the Demo so that is doesn't get pushed down and drag.

When the back goes up it is like a WALL also.

Bob...CRASH, BANG, BOOM...ZILLA

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Looks good Honder..... maybe instead of trying the super extreme close up shot with that camera, you could shoot a pic through a magnifying glass????
Just tryin' to be helpful :)

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
I seem to remember back in the day....

*cleans screen*...Hmmmm.....
... that there was another guy's pics that caused me to run through quite a bit of Windex too ! ! :rolleyes::lol:

H27... A way to get better at taking pics is to delete blurry pics from your camera/computer right away.. and then right away try to take better ones. Your camera will take a decent picture (for example the 1st few in this thread are fine). In order to duplicate that, write down the details in a practice photo shoot. Like this = Distance from subject matter, flash or no flash, focus setting macro yes?, full zoom or not?, what type of light source, etc. Keep the written details in a safe place and refer to them each time as you take a new pic. Until you get totally familiar with your camera you will need a cheat sheet to consistently guide you to the same good results each time. Good rule of thumb??.... If your looking at a picture you've taken and it looks like it might look after drinking a sixpack of Haffenreffer Tallboys... you'd better delete it and try again. :thumbsup:

·
BANNED
8,209 Posts
... that there was another guy's pics that caused me to run through quite a bit of Windex too ! ! :rolleyes::lol:

H27... A way to get better at taking pics is to delete blurry pics from your camera/computer right away.. and then right away try to take better ones. Your camera will take a decent picture (for example the 1st few in this thread are fine). In order to duplicate that, write down the details in a practice photo shoot. Like this = Distance from subject matter, flash or no flash, focus setting macro yes?, full zoom or not?, what type of light source, etc. Keep the written details in a safe place and refer to them each time as you take a new pic. Until you get totally familiar with your camera you will need a cheat sheet to consistently guide you to the same good results each time. Good rule of thumb??.... If your looking at a picture you've taken and it looks like it might look after drinking a sixpack of Haffenreffer Tallboys... you'd better delete it and try again. :thumbsup:
are you sure you didn't intend this for ME?
LOL
good ideas all actually.
thanx

1 - 20 of 51 Posts