Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
all the cars that i worked on .. i dont work on one car i always go back and forth like a multitasking.. been doing it all since summer time.

one is from JL batmobile - i wanted it to fit on tyco narrow chassis and i did it! it runs fast! i wanted to paint it black but i wont be able to see it when i race it so i mixed it with silver and black with batman decals. what you guys think? lots lots of dremeling, cutting, and the glass part is from JL viper body.

one is lime green tyco charger, one vw truck from claus.

Wes

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
The Batcoupe is awesome!!!! The silver/black tutone really highlights that fastback. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

-Paul

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,685 Posts
Although I'm not a big Batmobile fan, I like what you did with that one. Reminds me of an old Cadillac on steriods!!! Should make a great racer, hugging the track...I likes the green Hemi!!! ... RM

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Well color my hood black and call me a HEMI...

Welcome to the Batmobile chop shop...Nice work man!!

Yeah you lucky dog on getting one of those Claus VW pickups & the Sub Lime Charger looks done up real nice on some steelie rims. Gotta love steelies...

Bob...becoming a HEMI fan now...zilla

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks guys for kind words.. it was fun building it.. and bad news is the vw pickup truck broke in pieces.. a freak accident!! i ran over it with my chair i didnt know the car fell.. sighh.

the batmobile.. i am having alot of fun racing it and my friends wants to ban it!! LOL! i have 4 lane tyco 4 by 15 tracks. its like 90 feet per lane and my batmobile went 4.903 per lap not bad for a STOCK NOS tyco chassis with batmobile body on it!

Wes

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
thanks guys for kind words.. it was fun building it.. and bad news is the vw pickup truck broke in pieces.. a freak accident!! i ran over it with my chair i didnt know the car fell.. sighh.

the batmobile.. i am having alot of fun racing it and my friends wants to ban it!! LOL! i have 4 lane tyco 4 by 15 tracks. its like 90 feet per lane and my batmobile went 4.903 per lap not bad for a STOCK NOS tyco chassis with batmobile body on it!

Wes
:( Can the VW P/U be put back together ? That was a real COOL 'ride !
It would be a shame to lose it !

:thumbsup: I really like your Batmobile concept ! I never liked the JL/AW Batmobile if only for the cat that It was designed to ride too high on the AW T-Jet chassis . I have two of those bodies meaning to morph the 2 into a lowered prototype that would fit lower on the T-Jet but you showed another Idea with the TYCO CHassis. I really like the JL viper glass concept.
I was also toying with the Idea of building my own unique Batmobile.

Neal:dude:

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:( Can the VW P/U be put back together ? That was a real COOL 'ride !
It would be a shame to lose it !

:thumbsup: I really like your Batmobile concept ! I never liked the JL/AW Batmobile if only for the cat that It was designed to ride too high on the AW T-Jet chassis . I have two of those bodies meaning to morph the 2 into a lowered prototype that would fit lower on the T-Jet but you showed another Idea with the TYCO CHassis. I really like the JL viper glass concept.
I was also toying with the Idea of building my own unique Batmobile.

Neal:dude:
no hope for the vw truck! SIGH... i ll live.. thats second time it happened to me for past 10 years so thats not bad.. if i broke 20 i ll cry!

now for the batmobile.. i broke a record on my track.. last friday all my friends tried so hard to beat me.. they even used lexan bodies and some with just tyco chassis (no body) and cannot beat me it was ssooo funny!! we all had fun.. and of course i am nice guy i let them use my batmobile while i use whatever i pick.

Neal - let me know when you build one up!!! would love to see it. i am a batmobile freak.. i got like 9 so far.. i will post a picture of all when i get it done.

Wes

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
It hurts, oh the pain Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Wes
Oooooooooooh man not that truck...................:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I put an Rare Eldon Mustang down on my Bar stool once. Was getting ready to package it up as it sold for a bunch of Cash on Pay-Bay. In a split second I went to do something real quick on my bench and decided to "CRUNCH" sit down. :cry:

Lesson learned: Don't put slot cars on chairs.

Bob...did you cus a little (I did)...zilla

1 - 20 of 22 Posts