Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im really enjoying this so far. My 2nd wheel swap. If you drill them out correctly they snap back together w/ no glue or screw. So far l havent glued the blisters down, if you use a protector case it holds everything in place leaving the option the "re-customize" later. I know Real Riders are the thing but l see no reason not to use use mainline wheels. If it looks good.............
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Toy

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Blue

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Administrator
Just ask (or search the community)! I can also move this thread over to that forum - if you want to just keep adding them to this one.

Administrator
I think you have captured the dubed looked for the Camaro. Maybe add a black colored bag of chips as the background and it would be all that and a bag of chips! The only ones that come to mind are Lays BBQ or a Doritos Flaming Hot flavor...

Hope your friend appreciates the re shoe-ed Caddy.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think you have captured the dubed looked for the Camaro. Maybe add a black colored bag of chips as the background and it would be all that and a bag of chips! The only ones that come to mind are Lays BBQ or a Doritos Flaming Hot flavor...

Hope your friend appreciates the re shoe-ed Caddy.
Not permanently put back together, the interior is in need of some paint for sure!

Registered
Did a couple more customs today. Boneshaker exclusive?, cut 2 interiors in half, chrome front and brown seats & rear, Real Riders. Not sealing it yet. I think it needs bigger back tires. Big Air: Real Riders and interior swap to red
View attachment 337957
View attachment 337956
Great work.
Love the Bone Shaker. Maybe go a bit bigger on the rear wheels.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts