Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am becoming a "regular" at my local TRU. Today they had the Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset (Tons of fun for only $10).
Packaged with each playset is an orange Orb-it!​

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
What's really funny about the Creepsters, is here in Mishawaka, they are hung on the pegs with the JLs. :p Talk about a cross-over customer base. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pms485 said:
What's really funny about the Creepsters, is here in Mishawaka, they are hung on the pegs with the JLs.
Are the stores trying to charge $3 for them? :freak:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
pms485 said:
What's really funny about the Creepsters, is here in Mishawaka, they are hung on the pegs with the JLs. :p Talk about a cross-over customer base. :)
I don't understand why that's unusual? I assumed that they were hung in the JL section everywhere. Where else would they hang?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
midtown said:
Finally saw these today. Saw a grey Dracula head, but wasn't sure if it was worth the 3.99?
Hmmmm. I guess I looked in the wrong places today. I'm just north of Boston and I didn't run across anything. :freak:

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
South Bay Plaza Toys R Us in Southie.

TennTags said:
Hmmmm. I guess I looked in the wrong places today. I'm just north of Boston and I didn't run across anything. :freak:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thank you for the information, Midtown. I'm actually flying back to Tennessee tomorrow, so The Creepster will be there for someone else to enjoy. I did enjoy looking in some of the stores around here though. The selection is much better up here. Got to see some nice cars. :)

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I looked mainly in Southern NH today. I'm from Tewksbury originally, so I was up in this area for a family visit. I also looked around Framingham a little. That's where my wife is from.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've played with my Screamin' Jaw Jumper playset for a few hours. I have only had 3 vehicles land on their wheels as illustrated on the box.

1. MatchBox HUMVEE
  2. FrankenRod
  3. Goober Gear (with a back flip)
I can get the Creepsters to land in the slime pit every time, but not on their wheels & lined-up to scoot down the track (most have a super-high center of gravity).
Is there a secret to this or do I just need more hours of practice?

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
PWSchuh said:
I don't understand why that's unusual? I assumed that they were hung in the JL section everywhere. Where else would they hang?
To be honest, I'm not sure where else they would hang. But they are most certainly not JLs. I have seen them just about everywhere else, but not with the JLs... until now. :)

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
pms485 said:
To be honest, I'm not sure where else they would hang. But they are most certainly not JLs. I have seen them just about everywhere else, but not with the JLs... until now. :)
Well, they are not JL's to you guys but that's too fine of a distinction for most people, particularly store stockers. I'm bettin' they just look at the manufacturer and hang all the PM stuff together. Out in the real world (as opposed to inside PM) a lot of people use the terms JL and PM synonymously.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts