Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One little red express

One orange truck - missing rear bar and was supposed to have white paint on hood and doors?

One custom painted blue - the hood had melted part - cut it out and add motor on it, missing rear bar and side pipes so i used tyco 57 chevy side pipes and of course "hemi hauler" decals on and i thought it looked cool on black rims with white lettered tires...

One tyco armored viper - i got it from Rich (NTX) thru trade and got it all painted up.. will add light inside.

Tell me what you guys think? ENJOY!!

Wes

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Wes World rocks...

Wes,

Great bunch of fun Dodge trucks pilling up in your shop. Pickups are great to take to the Drive Inn...Lucky!

That light blue Mopar Skulled car is very show carish!

Bob...all you need now is a SubLime Daytona...zilla

P.S. It's on the stick and drying right now!

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,705 Posts
I'm going with the trucks, not that there's anything at all wrong with the Viper, I'm just going with the trucks. Now to put them in order of beauty, uh let me think about for a while, will take a long while. Great work Wes!!! RM

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
:thumbsup:GreatTrucks ! Its enough to inspire me to do that extra yellow/black one I got !
I just got an orange/white one on eBay that I waqnt to mount on a tyco 440 chassis.
What chassis do you use & how do you mount them ?

Neal :dude:

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:thumbsup:GreatTrucks ! Its enough to inspire me to do that extra yellow/black one I got !
I just got an orange/white one on eBay that I waqnt to mount on a tyco 440 chassis.
What chassis do you use & how do you mount them ?

Neal :dude:
I used tyco widepan chassis - shaved off the mounting part and fit it in - the orange one is little different than yellow truck. fyi.

Wes

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys!! it was a fun project! And of course i have some more coming!!

Wes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts