Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Me too.

Patience is a virtue but I am getting awfully tired of going to the pegs at 5 differrent stores and not finding any. The casting has been out since January
or maybe early Feb.
I saw 2 at an after market place but I was not going to pay $10.00 for a regular Short Card and $25 for a T-Hunt.
I can wait.
Richard

·
Registered
96 Posts
hi guys , hey richard if you did not live so far away i would give you one ,but i reckon you should go and ask the guy who works in the shop to get you a new box to look in most of the time they will comply if they dont well i will leave that part up to you . i believe that if you dont ask you wont get it so give it a try you may supprise yourself .

cheers barry.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I FINALLY got one off the pegs, thanks to my buddy and his son. The son was at a Target last week and found two of them, as he knew Dad was looking. I got one of those. :) Now I just need another couple to open and customize.

There's a BIG difference in the HW compared to the Corgi Jr, isn't there?

·
Banned
2,726 Posts
I got inspired!Since I got my 66' today I decided that the animated Batmobile needed the retro look so I did this a few minutes ago.I am waiting for the paint to dry so i can do the other side.Alexander

·
Registered
673 Posts
Thanks! The beacon and arch are, the rest is either Jimmy Flintstone, Revell Futura, AMT Thunderbird, Polar Lights Batmobile, or scratchbuilt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts