Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 73 Pontiacs were a great JL decision . Sure would be nice to see them complete the set with Century, Chevelle and Cutlass..

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
That looks like a fun car.
A neighbor had a Chevy Laguna. It had swivel bucket seats in it. Don't see too many of those around.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
69 Hurst/Olds said:
Oh yes..a Laguna...I would love a replica of the 73 that I owned for 17 years...

Um... Very nice Laguna... ( focusing on the topic of conversation ... focus..focus..)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
a buddy of mine had a '73 Cutlass Supreme in high school... another had a mid '70s Monte Carlo with swivel buckets... they'd make for pretty cool castings.

--rick

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
that reminds me of one of the ugliest things ever done to a beautiful designs, the Chevy Nova; the 1973 Buick Apollo

Years ago, I had a white '73 Hatchback that I picked up cheap, got a black bucket interior with a Buick console and "horseshoe" shifter, some subframe connectors and Comp. Engr. J-bolt bars, and picked up a 1970 455 motor and a set of thirty over forged pistons that was just begging for a set of Stage 1 heads.

Then I got divorced :drunk:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I say yes to all the GM 73 A bodies, Chevelle, Monte Carlo, Grand Prix, Cutlass, Regal, Century. I'd like to see them in wagon and coupe versions. Keep hoping for that oddball, one year wonder, 73 Chevelle SS wagon..........

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
I too would vote yes for all 1973-1977 mid size chevy products-Malibu, Chevelle, and Monte Carlo. I'd especially like to see a 1975 Chevy Malibu wagon as an oddball. If nothing else a coupe or sedan would suffice.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts