Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
FLOYDFROG said:
Great finds!! I had to look at the first pic twice before I even noticed the Mustang :freak: :)
What Mustang?

Wow KK, just super finds, congrats. Finds like that seem to be over around here.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heard a rumor today that WM will not be carrying any more of the Calender girls series, due to the provocative cards.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
King Kuda said:
Heard a rumor today that WM will not be carrying any more of the Calender girls series, due to the provocative cards.
WM here never did, as far as I know. I'm surprised they passed through customs. ;)

·
Registered
281 Posts
$1.00 cars seem to have fizzled out here, don't know if we'll see anymore. The worst of this is that all the cars out store got didn't stay here they shipped part of them to another store two hours away.

Also, had it out with the toy dept manager. She told one of the reg staff to tell us that we weren't allowed into the boxes anymore. So I confronted her and told her to find out from head mgnt whether we could or not because as far as I'm concerned in boxes on pallets or not if it's out on the floor it's for sale. She said she would find out.

New 2007 cars hit the floor here and are $4.92 before taxes. I don't know that I want to pay that much for a package that is probably worth more than the car in it.

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
great score on the cars.my wal mart wont even let me have the empty boxes for any diecast cars let alone touch them before they are on the pegs ttfn johnny

1 - 14 of 14 Posts