Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
argh, that reminds me. my kid dropped my blue Magnum and broke it. it's sitting on the workbench in pieces. i gotta get around to trying to fix it...

was this even a regular issue, or was it a prototype?

--rick

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
argh, that reminds me. my kid dropped my blue Magnum and broke it. it's sitting on the workbench in pieces. i gotta get around to trying to fix it...

was this even a regular issue, or was it a prototype?

--rick
rick,
Have no idea. Maybe Mr.Aurora has some insight. Wish I had one of those pull back chassis to put under this Magnum body I have. ;) Dave

·
Registered
822 Posts
What the.....

I think I have that one, and we've put many laps on it, but it's still minty. I may have to put it up on the auction block. Heck, I'd even take $950 for it.

·
LED Burner Outer
11,710 Posts
Slight color variation there between the two. The side panels are light blue on the push car.. Not worth a grand though.. (to me anyway)

·
Tyco & Mopar Freak!
4,913 Posts
hey roadrunner - i cannot remember where or did we talked about it before ?.. this body is molded in one color no front or rear bumper pieces.. or am i wrong?

Wes

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey roadrunner - i cannot remember where or did we talked about it before ?.. this body is molded in one color no front or rear bumper pieces.. or am i wrong?

Wes

Yes we did, however it was awhile back. rr

·
Tweak 'em and Run
977 Posts
rick,
Have no idea. Maybe Mr.Aurora has some insight. Wish I had one of those pull back chassis to put under this Magnum body I have. ;) Dave
Dave, I used to have a bunch of those pull backs in a tackle box. I don't remember what type of wheels they have but if you need some I can dig them out and send them to you... Just let me know.

Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts