Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Looks great! I might have to order me a set. I don't order die cast very often but these are looking like a very good reason to make an order.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I'm afraid I'm still trying to decide if I even like them. Maybe if I get a chance to see one live some day. They might look better then than the impression the pictures give me.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
I am a Chevy guy so I'm probably prejudiced, but I don't think these are quite as sharp-looking as the Chevrolet 100th Anniversary series. Having said that I'm a customer for the Royal Lancer and the COE pickup...

:wave:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Even the Dodge brochure illustrators of the time thought black and blue were a good team. :thumbsup:

When I was little, neighbours down the block had one identical to this.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
I'll check them out, not sure if I will buy.

I do love MoPar's! Here is my first car:

With a HEMI!

It was a 1955 Dodge Royal Lancer Custom, Super Red Ram HEMI, 2 speed Power-Flite.

Marty
Marysville, OH

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Love the three tone black, pink, and ivory paint, Marty. Cool car!
Those Red Ram Hemis were sweet little engines.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Marty, that's the coolest 'first car' I've seen in a long while. As it happens, M2 did a reverse color scheme of it.
We haven't seen this casting since the BWF release (I think) and I'd like to see more soon.

·
Registered
2,559 Posts
WOW!!!!!! I never knew that was available!! What reputable dealers carry them?!? How many different colors are/were available?

Marty
Marysville, OH

Marty, that's the coolest 'first car' I've seen in a long while. As it happens, M2 did a reverse color scheme of it.
We haven't seen this casting since the BWF release (I think) and I'd like to see more soon.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
WOW!!!!!! I never knew that was available!! What reputable dealers carry them?!? How many different colors are/were available?

Marty
Marysville, OH
I have six different variations and I suspect I don't have them all - I have this one and another one they did just like it except with rose instead of pink, a gold Christmas version, a chrome version, tu-tone green and a BWF version.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts