Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have been very busy here as of late. I just finished this up for a client. I love the way he came out As always thanks for looking.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Carl you knocked this werewolf outa of the ballpark and like the the added drool you put on him.Really sweet builtup:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
WOW!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I love the teeth and bloody drool!! Beautiful paintup!

Chris.:)

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Hey! Somebody get that...thing, a napkin or something! Gees.

I have to laugh though (not at your work by any means), but at someone that's never been in your house before coming in and seeing that staring back at them. Would love to see their faces!

That would look great on a bookshelf in your living room. Interesting conversation piece at a party.

I suppose I have a twisted mind. But hey, that thing IS twisted and cool as all get-outs. Great job Painter X.

I've never realy been into the 'Monster Thing' but seeing some of the work that's being posted here and seeing all the great paint jobs I think I may be changing my mind.

What is a good source for some of the great sculpts I've been seeing? Beyond the the typical common plastic kits that is.

hal9001-

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
What is a good source for some of the great sculpts I've been seeing? Beyond the the typical common plastic kits that is.

hal9001-
join the clubhouse forum and look around. fantastic stuff is always offered there.
or pick up a copy of "amazing figure modeler" magazine

1 - 10 of 10 Posts