Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm Moonshine, what a buzz. I have had two versions of it and what a kick both had............................... OPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Sorry TMI. That said great car bro.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
While on tour with a band through the deep South a couple years ago we had some might fine white lightnin'. Crazy times. Got to bring some home with me too!!

Perfect moon shine runner you got there.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
Really diggin' your pic with all the '50s cars, man.
Looks like a '50s parking lot big time! (except for the wreckers)

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Yup, that's a shine runner alright. Love the 50's parking lot Joe!

I would imagine it takes a strong stomach to handle moonshine, but even more nerve. I don't think I'd want to get too acquainted with some mystery brew that came out of somebody's basement or barn!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Don't worry, be merry!

I would imagine it takes a strong stomach to handle moonshine, but even more nerve. I don't think I'd want to get too acquainted with some mystery brew that came out of somebody's basement or barn!
No! just Southern Brew from the Deep Woods.....(just drink a lot of cream).....Hooorah!!!!....:devil:

·
Registered
4,758 Posts

I actually had a boss one time that gave me a Mason Jar full of Apple Cinnamon Moonshine and that stuff was fantastic. Went down nice and smooth and packed one heck of a wallop. But it was just what the Doctor Ordered.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Nice shot, SS, I know you prefer the competition but the 500 XL was my favorite family car we had, growing up. :)

Certainly not "fixed or repaired daily" but one could clearly hear the ticking sound under the hood, certainly not as quiet as a Rolls-Royce, as the advertisements bragged.

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
"Grandpa's recipe"...do I detect a still in the hills sschevyman?
Wait, don't answer that!!! :devil:

God, we musta had more than a mason jar each one night in...Virginia?...Kentuck? somewhere. FUN!

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
"Grandpa's recipe"...do I detect a still in the hills sschevyman?
Wait, don't answer that!!! :devil:

God, we musta had more than a mason jar each one night in...Virginia?...Kentuck? somewhere. FUN!

LOL, I just checked out the website mentioned earlier and found a place in Vegas to get some Moonshine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts