1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Great custom jobbies, Ohlly!

·
Registered
571 Posts
I finally got the 1987 JL Monte SS. IT IS AWESOME!!! If you were ever a fan of this car - buy this 1:64 - you will not regret it. Possibly my favorite car right now. The details and overall look are fantastic. I parked it right next to my Batmobile - almost the same color scheme. SWEET combo!

crappy photos - but you should get the idea. Looks better in person!

·
Registered
207 Posts
JL first released the '87 Monte Carlo as an Aerocoupe in the Modern Muscle r3 series in 2008. From there, they made the Monte Carlo SS (like the picture posted by 8706stephen) and it had two chase versions released in the Muscle Cars r20 release. There was a white base & white engine vari (White Lightning), and the orange tire vari (Lightning Strike). Don't forget the Aerocoupes, folks - the Monte Carlo SS and Aerocoupe share the same casting number: #946. JL has released both the '87 SS and '87 Aerocoupe between their Modern Muscle, Muscle Cars and Forever 64 series. It has been seen in white (aerocoupe), black (aerocoupe), grey, maroon (aerocoupe) and of course from F64 r10, the black with flames version - and soon (F64 r12), it will be seen in silver.
My brother has nearly all of them as both chase versions and regulars in his collection (since he owns 1:1 of the '71, '87 SS, and '01 Monte Carlos).

1 - 20 of 55 Posts