Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I am starting to list my original monsters on ebay, I will list a batch of 6 or 7 each week.

Randy

my ebay handle is aurora367

·
Banned
2,214 Posts
There's a couple threads popped up from the past! Maybe Oneye just figured out the archives. Fooled me too. Who looks at the date?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Well...................seeing some of the prices asked for vintage monster kits on epay, chances are some of them may still be there!

Rob

·
Registered
148 Posts
If some of you are looking to buy a few kits I got a good little lot for sale on eBay right now . My sellers name is tracy.net Item # 331338267098 Lot includes 7 kits The Phantom Of the Opera Cinemodels. Moebius Dr Jekyll as Mr Hyde, The Invisible Man, Polar Lights Creature From the Black Lagoon, The Wolf Man, The Chamber of Horrors La Guillotine , The Bellringer

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Buzz sold all his kits over 2 years ago, I remember the sale well...all Original Auroras and some fairly Rare kits at that... 2 Years ago....2 years ago....
Mcdee

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Sorry, Mcdee, what's that you say? The sale is on right now? Right now?

Only kidding. Yes, 2 years ago; I wished him luck, and here we are 2 years later, talking about models which sold 2 years ago. You'd think we didn't all have a hobby to give us something better to do!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Still have some good stock left, Apache Warrior in box, the frog,the vampire, wolfmans wagon boxed, wolfman, revell beatles,Godzillas Gocart revell bonanza,etc, plus lots of other kits, i will be starting up again, in 3 weeks or so.

Buzz

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Still have some good stock left, Apache Warrior in box, the frog,the vampire, wolfmans wagon boxed, wolfman, revell beatles,Godzillas Gocart revell bonanza,etc, plus lots of other kits, i will be starting up again, in 3 weeks or so.

Buzz
Good luck. And then in another two years' time somebody might bring this thread back again!

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Keep us posted Buzz... sounds like an interesting auction :thumbsup:
Denis

1 - 20 of 28 Posts