Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go guys!!
Let's see some of that fantastic t-shirt, sticker, and poster art!!

Chris.:)

·
Registered
232 Posts
That is a great one! I've lived in the Dallas/Ft. Worth are all of my life and have never been around any Surfers or their culture ...I have always wondered what "KUK" stood for?

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
An original Johhny Ace. Personalized with my favorite coffe shop, Tim Hortons, the Buffalo Sabres button and the YMCA, where I hang around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I remember when I was somewhere around 8-10 years old back in the early 60s there was a teen ager down the street who was airbrushing T-shirts with characters and hot rods like this. He was very good and my parents bought me one of his shirts. Back then that was a simple and inexpensive treasure (we didn't have loads of money to spend), nowadays too many kids are only happy with a new iPhone or iPod or some such expensive gadget. You know you are getting old when it is nice to reminisce on simpler, cheaper times.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hey - That last one by Von Franco (Dynotones!)- I'd like that in a Styrene kit!!! Music... Surfing... Those were the days...

Gerry-Lynn

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have been a member on another Internet group of FINKSTERS for several years at EdRothWorld.com. You can follw this link to see what's going on there too ...lots of pictures ...several FORUMS including ANOUNCEMENTS, ED ROTH, RAT FINK, SHOW CARS AND TRIKES, MONSTER ART, and a few others: http://www.edrothworld.com/home/

1 - 20 of 68 Posts