Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a couple of packages to ship today,so I thought I would take the time to make a few rounds. Glad I did.Got struck 3 tmes and survived!

Universal Monsters Haulin Hearse WL
Universal Monsters 57 Chevy WL
New Rel.2 Coke Santa 60 Ford Wagon WL

The Monsters look awesome being black exterior white tires/white rims.
The Coke Santa is a sweet piece also with white rims/int.

Liked the Monsters well enough to get a few of the Regs.

Dennis
racer48

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I found the same Coke WL Wagon, along with a WL VW Bug, while returning to Florida. At a "Bigg's" store. Made the long trip south a bit more tolerable.

:)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Type2VDubs said:
Those Monsters W/L's are popping up in high numbers. I hope their value doesnt take a downturn like the Wal-Mart Spiderman Cars
I hope they don't either. I found 2 of them out of 7 sealed inners at different locations.I also purchased 2 sealed inners from an online reputable dealer,and no whites.That's 2 in 9 sealed inners.I know that is an awful small number of inners to compare but,the Wal-Mart whites were showing showing up here 2 to a 12 car strip.Which in theory,you would get 18 WL's of the Wallys,and only 2 WL's from the Universal Monsters. Reality may be a different thing.Time always tells.Anyone else get a chance to open a few of these inners? If so,post your finds. I am curious.
Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
owl said:
I found the same Coke WL Wagon, along with a WL VW Bug, while returning to Florida. At a "Bigg's" store. Made the long trip south a bit more tolerable.

:)
Congrats! Biggs is a good supplier of Johnnys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts