Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all !
I've been going thru old hot wheels collections and I found this "monster truck" thats still in it's original packaging. I bought this bicycle kit for my son on 12/18/2002. Inside the kit is a monster truck that has very little writing on it. On the hood it says " Bell Sports". On the roof, at the back it says "Hot Wheels". On the drivers side frame it says " Thailand" and has the Hot Wheels words and logo. Thats all I can see on it. I've tried looking it up on Ebay and Google and can't find out a thing about it. Does anyone on here have any info on it or what it may be worth ? :confused:
Thanks for this site !

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
There is one listed on ebay under "Bell helmet monster jams truck". It appears to be an exclusive truck only available in that package.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool

Hey, thanks a million. How would I go about selling this truck? What's the best way? It is still in it's original clear and sealed package. Never been out of it. Should I take it out , like the ones on Ebay are ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My son

My son is into guitars and drums. Has his own drum set and about 4 guitars. I'm trying to make room here. I have bought cases of Hot Wheels and sealed them right then and there and put them away untill now. I have no clue what all Hot Wheels I have. I have some that came from McDonalds, and yard sales. I have to thin out my collection.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
was in walmart one night late and i saw that one in the blister but out on a shelf.no bar coade took it up to the register and another regular moster jam.i got it rung up under the regualr code.some one must have took the helmet and left the card board.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
clear thinking

Ummmm, does anyone have an idea of what the monster truck would be worth, thats thinking clearly ? LOL

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i picked up one for under $10 that was in mint condition. i believe they usually sell for $5 to $10. there are currently 4 or 5 listed on ebay right now. two sellers are trying to get $20 for them but i highly doubt that they will.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
good deal

Good deal, thanks for everyones input !!! How also would I go about looking up "packs" that have two or more Hot Wheels in them ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts