Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just finished this boy up today and got one more to go then they all will be done:dude:.Now couldnt find reference photos of the beastie and so went with my own crazy scheme on him with brushes and pastels and poof this is what came up with on him:dude:.

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
Wolfman, great colors!! I had a full figure version of that monster, it was released about 1993. It would have looked much better using your color scheme then mine!! Thanks for posting!!

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Way to pump 'em out Danny:thumbsup:
They keep getting better all the time! Can't wait to see a group shot:thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Your choice of colors is way better than the green on the movie poster.
The teeth shows it's taste for human flesh! You know how to gross me out!

How many more Bigheads are there?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Hooty,Marko,Denis and Lloyd for the compliments:).Lloyd there are 14 Bigheads and will be workin on the next one wich is the Fiend without a Face bighead kit.But also recently heard from the maker there is more coming like a Return of the Fly and Alligator people and couple others wich has me excited to see this line continue as big fan of it:thumbsup:.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Looking great Dan!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
You've gotta be getting close to completing the whole collection!

Chris.:)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Well just finished this boy up today and got one more to go then they all will be done:dude:.Now couldnt find reference photos of the beastie and so went with my own crazy scheme on him with brushes and pastels and poof this is what came up with on him:dude:.

It looks great.But he is green though.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Always impressed with your work and finishing Wolf. What are you going to do when you complete that last one, take a vacation? LOL Anyway, I hope you have some other things ready to go after that last one. Do you do the Moebius type styrene kits as well or only these busts?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys for the compliments and as for him being green well after looking at the movie posters ect of him recently after he was done.Im pretty glad that went with the color schene that did as just plain jane green was just to boring for me.Rokenn,Vacation from builing kits noway as it relaxes me after long hard day at work:dude:.But yes have builtup some Moebuis kits and alot of Aurora ones in the past.I do have a Moebuis Franknstein built with optional head.But do to the recent crack down from the Big U cant show that kit.But do have a Green Goblin and spidey in the works.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Thanks guys for the compliments and as for him being green well after looking at the movie posters ect of him recently after he was done.Im pretty glad that went with the color schene that did as just plain jane green was just to boring for me.Rokenn,Vacation from builing kits noway as it relaxes me after long hard day at work:dude:.But yes have builtup some Moebuis kits and alot of Aurora ones in the past.I do have a Moebuis Franknstein built with optional head.But do to the recent crack down from the Big U cant show that kit.But do have a Green Goblin and spidey in the works.:thumbsup:
There`s also the good chance that the suit is orange much like the Saucermen.What you did looks great Buddy.

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Danny,

I like the choice of colors you used on this Big Head kit!:thumbsup:

Nice job!

You realize that after you are all finished...I think I speak for everyone that we will want to see a pic of all of them together on the shelf or cabinet or wall...right?!:tongue:

MMM

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again guys for commenting as really appreciate:).Bob soon as done with the Fiend will try and do a group shot but they will be in two seperate pics as there are alot of heads:freak:.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts