Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Elder Statesman
1,147 Posts
Rob - Nice work on the Creech!!!!:thumbsup: I've never done a vinyl kit, but after seeing yours, would like to try this one... it looks so cool!!! Keep up the great work! - Denis

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nice review as always, Rob! I also like your paint work there, the Creature came out looking great.

I can't believe those first Horizon kits came out in '88 - I was so happy to see them when they came out, but then I was so disappointed that they didn't look as good as the Billikens.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I thought the Horizon Creature was much better than the Billikin version. I thought Billikens hands were to big. And the pose wasnt nearly as Dramatic. The Horizon Wolfman was great, and the Frank was pretty respectable imho. The Billikin Frank was better though.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I thought the Horizon Creature was much better than the Billikin version. I thought Billikens hands were to big. And the pose wasnt nearly as Dramatic. The Horizon Wolfman was great, and the Frank was pretty respectable imho. The Billikin Frank was better though.
I definitely agree with you - That second batch of Horizon monsters were all pretty darned nice, especially the Creature, the Frankenstein and the Wolfman. I was disappointed in that first batch of Horizon monsters, except for the Mole Man :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts