Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week on Monster Model Review, we have The Mummy produced by Dark Horse Comics.
We are back after a much needed break and had some time to work on kits and get more episodes in the can. In the next couple months we'll be doing spots on the Moebius Mummy, Rommel's Rod, the ToyBiz Thing and Thor kits, Primeval Plastics Raptor and more. If you have any of these kits finished and would like them included on the episode please contact me at [email protected]
Comments, suggestions, and episode guide, check us out at our web site at: http://monstermodelreview.com/
Thanks for watching.
Rob

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I've never seen this kit before Rob! I like it!!
Thanks for another great review and I look forward to the next one.

Chris.:):)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Great to have you back Rob:thumbsup:
Great review on this kit!
Mcdee

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Hey thats cool. I have this kit laying in my storage shed... I never even took the parts out of the box. I should build it...

I got mine from Dark Horse a good 10+ years ago but I don't think its too rare.

Thanks for the good video!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey thats cool. I have this kit laying in my storage shed... I never even took the parts out of the box. I should build it...
I have to say it's one of the easiest kits I ever built and painted. Thanks all It's good to be back.
Rob

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hi Rob - Welcome back! :wave: I hope you enjoyed your 'hiatus'.
That Mummy looks pretty darn cool when built and painted, I'll have to think about picking one up. The only Dark Horse kit I have is the Creature, buried somewhere in my 'to do' stack :eek:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I bought that kit a few years ago when Tales Of Wonder had a blowout sale on a handful of Dark Horse kits. I haven't built it (not yet, as usual), and I had totally forgotten what a great looking kit it is. I might have to find which box it's in and build it sooner rather than later!

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Its a nice looking kit. There is SOME cleanup, but nothing out of the norm. The figure is a bit thin/spindly but again not bad. I forget what I paid... It wasn't "cheap" but its a sizable kit with a ton of resin. I just built the Aurora Mummy (again!). I will have to do this one up. Its sat around for ages...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts