Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys!

It's The Mad Cap Romanian.

I think the majority of you have read previous posts about my store.

Monster Hobbies
127 3rd Ave. SW
High River, Alberta
Canada
T1V 1P3

1-403-652-5019.

Well, I finally got a web page of sorts.

It's a start, but I have finally got some ads online. I guess this is the begining of my web page, although I might do a different one later.

http://www.buysell.com/search/inventory.aspx?linkID=BT000039

And here's a link to my Fotki web site that shows the actuall store, instead of the regular for sale items.

http://public.fotki.com/ursulescu/monster_hobbies/

If you see something you like, let me know . Have fun!

Mad Cap

P.S. I've been having a little "Tech" difficulty with the link, but I'm sure it will be fixed soon. I'll also add new stuff to it today.

Anyway, enjoy and I'll talk to you soon!

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Congratulations on getting the site up and running Madcap. It's nice, effective, and easy to navigate and see for the eyes of this old PC dinosaur. Good luck with it and the business. :thumbsup:
Dabbler

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
I like that sorta life sized Frankenstein with the overalls! Real cool pics there and I am glad to see you have a site now. I will get with you eventually regarding some Electric Frankenstwin posters if they are still available.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh yes...EF Posters galore!

We are finding that the web site is too little for all my inventory. It's set up through a local trade newspaper that limits people to 8 items at a time. I got an extension and then maxed it out at 33 items. I have over 1 billion items (Or so it seems) in my store, so I put in a request for a bigger web site.

At the end of next week, they'll get me a page with a products section and a button for contacting me. That way I can have unlimited ammounts of ads.

I'll post the new link when I get it.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Madcap, You are of course going to handle Moebius and Monarch models ? ? Or would they have to establish a new Kanuck Kits sibsidiary ?? :D

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
nice looking shop. it looks crammed with stock... very wise. even if thats just an illusion, its been shown that potential buyers prefer that, and are more likely to buy from a crammed store than a sparsely stocked one.

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Hey Madcap, I like your photo site. Since I'm kind of interested in languages I like how you explain your name derivation, etc., and the national historical stuff.

Dabbler

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, my Brother-In-Law is getting in touch with all of the lost relatives and we are starting to trace our name back to the 1700's, which is hard to do because there aren't many Ancesrty sites that cover Romanians.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't know about Mobeous or Monarch kits yet. I think I have to sell what I have as a start and then see about making more connections.

Right now I can only load a certian ammount onto the existing page. 33 seems to be the limit for today. Anything else gets lost, and I'm only on model cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts