Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weeknd JRC speedway is running a money event on the 5th saturday .Please see JRC speedway.com for details ....

Who is planning on coming to this race as it is the same date as the Nitro PA tour at Rt 281 speedway ....

ROCKET

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JRC to urn EDM Nitro and Late Model 13.5 and let the HP show it legs.... Come on down joe and bring Lil eddie and crewchief with you ... I cant take another 14 hr day for the Pa Nitro Tour ..In looking at the pictures of the top 3 in each class made me laugh as they all look like their almost dead . Great group of guys and awesome racing but the length of the day is a very very long one ..... Love the dirt racing .will be doing more over the winter SRM

·
Registered
141 Posts
This weeknd JRC speedway is running a money event on the 5th saturday .Please see JRC speedway.com for details ....

Who is planning on coming to this race as it is the same date as the Nitro PA tour at Rt 281 speedway ....

ROCKET
PA Nitro Tour race is sep 5th. JRC money race is sep 6th.

·
Registered
63 Posts
JRC to urn EDM Nitro and Late Model 13.5 and let the HP show it legs.... Come on down joe and bring Lil eddie and crewchief with you ... I cant take another 14 hr day for the Pa Nitro Tour ..In looking at the pictures of the top 3 in each class made me laugh as they all look like their almost dead . Great group of guys and awesome racing but the length of the day is a very very long one ..... Love the dirt racing .will be doing more over the winter SRM
Where's the pictures posted from jrc, can't find them?

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HI Crewcheif , Theres a link on the dirtoval .com site from JRC speedway to UTUBE .it has a video of a late model nitro race and teh EDM nitro with the Hotaling run on it .. Looks like a ton of fun ... see you and the lil man on Sunday ..
ROCKET

1 - 9 of 9 Posts