Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Oxidation Genius
31,236 Posts
I think some website providers accidentally kick the plug out of the server on their way home on holiday weekends. My site's down too. Again.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
This "new" Monarch website looks totally different from before, I think. The old one also showed three or four planned kits and this one only shows Gorgo which I hear is close to release. It looks like the old website went down so it could be replaced with this new one.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Scott had the website revamped at least a year ago, as I recall. And yep, he's stopped predicting release dates for kits because he's seen those dates come and go too many times.

Gorgo's in the "last details" stage, and Scott's struggling to get those wrapped up. After that, I wouldn't even want to guess when the Cyclops will appear.

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Yep...and the track record is that they are always worth the wait :thumbsup:
Mcdee:wave:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yep...and the track record is that they are always worth the wait :thumbsup:
Mcdee:wave:
You are certainly right about that McDee.

Monarch may be the definition of the phrase "Good things come to those etc,etc..." But still, for my money they out Aurora, Aurora each and every time.

Regards,
MattL

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Just finishing up a Nosferatu. Cranking away on The Ghost. Still in the planning stages for Sinbad. What fun! Very appreciative of Scott and Monarch for his amazing kits. And while I am really looking forward to Gorgo, I am still waiting with baited breath for news of a glow Ghost. (If it happens. And if not, the standard release was a true gift to monster model fans everywhere).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts