Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Hey now.. patients...good things come to those who wait :)

Me It putz it in itz favorites!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Has it been updated? I don't see any difference, just the same old green background it has been. Even tried clearing the cache in my web browser.

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Duck Fink said:
Thanks for posting those pics. First time I have ever SEEN parts tooling. Looking forward to the early release too!
Me too ! OOOH I got such a thrill :tongue: seeing the actual for-really birth of a new kit. Can't wait to get my grubby little mitts on mine. Already have a few ideas on embelishments.

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
Having built most of Aurora's "monster" kits in the late 60's and early 70's, I'm really glad to see companies like Monarch creating new kits to go along with those old Aurora kits. I'm really looking forward to seeing what Monarch will have to offer in the future.

·
Registered
660 Posts
RIGHT ON MONARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not exactly a movie I care for, personally, but hey! it's a styrene plastic all assembly kit to actually glue together, paint up and display with the original (hehem..PL's) Aurora 1/8 scale monster models!!!!

WAY COOOL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow...I just checked the site again and the image for the Nosferatu kit has changed on the products page. Looks like the box art? NICE ARTWORK! Blends right in with the original aurora stuff!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Duck Fink said:
wow...I just checked the site again and the image for the Nosferatu kit has changed on the products page. Looks like the box art? NICE ARTWORK! Blends right in with the original aurora stuff!
Thanks for the heads up, Duck! You're right.... VERY Bama-esque! :dude:

·
Registered
404 Posts
Box Art???

Great! I Wonder if the "Box Art" is Chris White? (I like it) I already have plans on the build up of this one. Looking forward to more from them.

Gerry-Lynn

·
Lifetime Quacka
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
spocks beard said:
I clicked on the link but it's just blank. No pictures or info, Does it take awhile for the rest to download?
Not sure what your problem may be over there. Try clearing your cache and see if that does anything. Box art is ver nice indeed!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I would like to see bigger pics of the tooling and box art.I wonder if it will come with an impressive base.Sure would love to see drawings of the Nosferatu figure and base for the kit as well.I wonder what the two next kits will be.Did you guys see the goofy drawing of Franky in the contacting them section.Love the ham radio.

·
Registered
134 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts