Hobbyist Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
could the floor be for another Sinbad related kit like the Female Figure Head?

cheers

Gordon

Could be a Sinbad kit but as far as I know the previous Monarch kit isn't based on Golden Voyage. That figurehead would be cool though.

After having looked at a few garage kits on that Facebook page the floor might not be a ship deck (even though that's what it most looks like to me).

·
Registered
17 Posts
I really hope this is happening! I just purchased my first Monarch kit, Sinbad. Started it yesterday. Love the model, pose, base, etc. Heavy duty plastic. Absolutely quality work.
This company needs to come back. I was going to ask if anyone bought the molds, but well see if they are revived. Looking to get Nosferatu kit next.
Monarch, please come back and continue!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Monarch and Scott are not affiliated with Pegasus. Check out Monarch's Facebook page.
If you mean the "Friends of Monarch Model Co." page, there is no new info as far as I can tell. Just the occasional tease photos of various parts of maybe/hopefully future Monarch Models. The Moon Suit kit I mentioned hasn't been spoken of in a long time. I would think by now there would be some info regarding what kits are being released in (hopefully) 2020.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Kit(s)?.............as in more than one???

Aren't we the optimistic one today.................LOL.

Just kidding, Scott stuff is ALWAYS worth the wait.

·
Starship Class
11,623 Posts
I certainly hope that it is in 1/8th scale at least. With possible optional heads like clean shaven guy, guy with beard, an a woman's head as well.
Yes, I hope this option is included, too. I am planning to put two heads inside the moon suit. :thumbsup:

81 - 98 of 98 Posts